Exciting Things to Do in Jackson Hole – What Every Family Needs
Our Hotel Amenities that Families will Love:
- Unique lodge architecture with bear sculptures around the hotel and our famous Bear Bench.
- Swim through indoor/outdoor pool - the only pool of its kind in Jackson Hole.
- Indoor/outdoor hot tubs, stone sauna and outdoor grotto waterfalls.
- Gamefish Restaurant with a huge family friendly buffet and kids menu.
- Full Concierge services to assist in all family activities.
- Located next door to the world famous Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram, awe inspiring 4000
vertical foot trip to the top of Jackson Hole Mountain.
- Convenience market for beverages, snacks, sandwiches and desserts available 24 hours per day.
FULL SERVICE SKI VALET
Ski valet service with boot warmers, ski tuning, and waxing. Special discounts on ski and snowboard equipment rentals with professional on-site fittings at our ski valet provided by JH SKIS: Jackson Hole's premier ski and snowboard outfitter.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURE CENTER
An exclusive service for our hotel guests, visit the Backcountry Adventure Center, located in the hotel, to start your family or group's unforgettable Jackson Hole journey. From wildlife safaris to evening nature talks and our new Junior Ranger Program, the Backcountry Adventure Center offers something for everyone. Equipment and Gear Rentals available too.
The Snake River Lodge & Spa is located in heart of Teton Village. Teton Village is the perfect family location for your winter or summer travels to Jackson Hole. We can help you decide what to do, no matter what your interests.
Only a 20 minute traffic free drive to charming downtown Jackson with its art galleries, restaurants and shopping.
Our location is ideal for your family winter skiing adventures for the following reasons:
- We are located directly at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain with ski in/out location and full service ski valet.
- We are oriented towards the side of the mountain with the easier trails of the Bridger Gondola.
- We are located adjacent to the Bridger Ski Center which has the largest ski school in the United States.
- Teton Village is also the best location for summer family travelers and our hotel is located in the heart of Village activity. Teton Village is literally surrounded by nature, located at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain. We are also the closest hotel to Grand Teton National Park with direct access to Moose Road that takes travelers directly into the park.
- In summary, here is why we are the perfect family location for your summer vacation:
- Closest Hotel to Grand Teton National Park (one mile from the park entrance).
- Just one hour to Yellowstone National Park.
- Kids Camps at the Jackson Hole Mountain with numerous activities such as the TGR Fall Line Camp, Wrangler Daycare, Rough Rider Ski Lessons, Private Lessons, and the Fall Line Camp to name a few. For more information contact our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Jacksonhole.com.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram – The largest tram in the United States, the Tram is located 100 yards from the hotel. The Tram was newly rebuilt in 2009 at a cost of $40 million and takes up to 100 people up to the summit in 12 minutes.
- Bridger Gondola – This high speed enclosed gondola features the Bridger Restaurant at the summit, offering live entertainment, happy hour and fine dining from arguably the best view in all of Jackson Hole.
- Hiking - Located our back door, enjoy countless hiking trails from the base of Jackson Hole Mountain. In fact, you can hike right into Grand Teton National Park. Hiking trails abound from both the Tram and Bridger Gondola.
- Bike Paths – Miles of bike paths have been recently constructed outside our front door and provide access from Teton Village North into Grand Teton National Park and South to the town of Jackson.
- Mountain Biking – A new mountain biking course was created in 2011 at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain, just 200 feet from the hotel. Take the Bridger Gondola up to enjoy a state of the art mountain biking course with trails for the very beginner up the expert course.
- The Bridger Center offers road and mountain biking rentals and gear for both pursuits.
- Horseback Riding – Teton Village Trail Rides, the premier horseback riding facility, is located directly adjacent to the hotel. They offer up to 100 horses ready to take beginning riders, couples and families up into the nature trails surrounding the Snake River Lodge & Spa. Watch them during sun rise as they ride in formation to the outdoor stables and again at dusk when they parade out.
- Bungee Bounce – For kids off all ages.
- Summer Concert Series – Numerous family friendly concerts and performed in the new village commons.
- Village Commons - A new facility which features playground, picnic area, water features, spray jets and meandering streams.
- Numerous casual restaurants and a new general store right next door.