Frequently Asked Questions
- What times are check-in and check-out?Check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am. You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- What is our cancellation policy?
You must cancel 21 days before arrival to avoid a penalty for your stay's charges. For reservations from mid-December to early January, please check the booking policy at the time you make your reservation or refer to your confirmation email for the exact dates. There is no refund if you cancel after November 1st, and you are subject to a penalty for all room and tax charges.
We also offer a discounted advanced purchase rate with a non-refundable cancellation policy in which full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellation policies may vary by date and rate plan.
- Do you require a deposit when making a reservation?Yes, 40% of your charges are taken as a deposit when you make your reservation. If your reservation is within 21 days of arrival, 100% of the total charges are taken when the reservation is made.
- Does the hotel offer high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi?Yes. The Snake River Lodge & Spa offers Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the hotel, including our restaurant, pool area, and meeting spaces.
- Do we offer accessible guest rooms?
- Do rooms offer coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators?All guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers and mini-refrigerators. Microwaves are also available in our One-Bedroom Suites. Some suites have full kitchens. Call our Reservations Team at 877-381-7676 to find the perfect room to meet your travel needs.
- Is there a guest laundry?Yes, we offer guest laundry services.
- How many floors does the hotel have?The hotel has five floors with elevators for your convenience.
- What is included in the amenity fee?The amenity fee includes:
Refreshments: All day lobby beverages and bottled water in guest rooms on arrival.
Conveniences: Free local and domestic long-distance phone service, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, unlimited Business Center use including complimentary printing, and self-parking (valet parking for a fee).
Amenities: Concierge services, ski valet in the winter season, spa access including men's and women's private steam rooms, saunas, and hot tubs, and access to our fitness center open 24 hours.
- What are the spa hours?
- Does Snake River Lodge & Spa have a pool?Snake River Lodge & Spa features an indoor/outdoor pool with swim through access, multiple hot tubs, a stone sauna, and grotto waterfalls. Our pool and hot tubs are open daily from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Does the hotel offer dining?
Yes. Gamefish is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast: 7-10am
- Lunch/Dinner: 10am-9pm
Reservations can be made here: https://resy.com/cities/jack/gamefish
- Does the hotel offer parking?Guests enjoy free self-parking as part of our Resort Fee. We also offer 24-hour valet parking for $18 per day.
- Is Snake River Lodge & Spa pet-friendly?No. Although Snake River Lodge & Spa does not allow pets, we accept service animals.