Frequently Asked Questions
- What times are check-in and check-out?Check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am. You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- What is our cancellation policy?
You must cancel 21 days before arrival to avoid a penalty for your stay's charges. For reservations from mid-December to January 1st, there is no refund if you cancel after November 1st, and you are subject to a penalty for all room and tax charges.
We also offer a discounted advanced purchase rate with a non-refundable cancellation policy in which full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellation policies may vary by date and rate plan.
- Do you require a deposit when making a reservation?Yes, 40% of your charges are taken as a deposit when you make your reservation. If your reservation is within 21 days of arrival, 100% of the total charges are taken when the reservation is made.
- Does the hotel offer high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi?Yes. The Snake River Lodge & Spa offers Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the hotel, including our restaurant, pool area, and meeting spaces.
- Do we offer accessible guest rooms?
- Do rooms offer coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators?All guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers and mini-refrigerators. Microwaves are also available in our One-Bedroom Suites. Some suites have full kitchens. Call our Reservations Team at 877-381-7676 to find the perfect room to meet your travel needs.
- Is there a guest laundry?Yes, we offer guest laundry services.
- How many floors does the hotel have?The hotel has five floors with elevators for your convenience.
- What is included in the amenity fee?The amenity fee includes:
- Refreshments: Afternoon sweets, seasonal appetizers, all-day lobby beverages, and bottled water in guest rooms on arrival.
- Conveniences: Free local and domestic long-distance phone service, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, unlimited Business Center use including complimentary printing, and self-parking (valet parking for a fee).
- Amenities: Concierge services, ski valet in the winter season, spa access including men's and women's private steam rooms, saunas, and hot tubs, and access to our fitness center open 24 hours.
- What are the spa hours?
- Does Snake River Lodge & Spa have a pool?Snake River Lodge & Spa features an indoor/outdoor pool with swim through access, multiple hot tubs, a stone sauna, and grotto waterfalls. Our pool and hot tubs are open daily from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Does the hotel offer breakfast?The Snake River Lodge & Spa offers a breakfast buffet in our restaurant. The cost is $24.95 for adults and $16.95 for children ages 5-11. Children four and under eat free. Taxes and gratuities are additional, and prices are subject to change.
- Does the hotel offer parking?Guests enjoy free self-parking as part of our Resort Fee. We also offer 24-hour valet parking for $18 per day.
- Is Snake River Lodge & Spa pet-friendly?No. Although Snake River Lodge & Spa does not allow pets, we accept service animals.