Our Hotel > Location
A Teton Village Mountain Resort in Jackson Hole
The Snake River Lodge & Spa is located in the heart of Teton Village, 300 feet from the Jackson Hole Aerial Tram that takes you up to the ski slopes. We are steps from village shopping and dining and one mile from Grand Teton National Park for endless outdoor adventures. Yellowstone National Park is just one hour away.
Getting Here & Parking
Located 22 miles from Jackson Hole Airport and a short drive from Jackson Town Square, Snake River Lodge & Spa offers an enviable location for exploring the Teton Mountains and Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Jackson Hole Airport 22 milesLeave the airport, turn right onto Highway 191/189, and drive eight miles to Jackson Town Square. Turn right, driving west on Broadway for about two miles. Turn right on Highway 22 (just past McDonald's). Drive five miles, then turn right onto Highway 390 and drive seven miles to Teton Village Road. Turn left into Teton Village. Snake River Lodge & Spa is the first hotel on the right.
- From Jackson Town Square 12 milesHead west on Broadway (86/26/191) for approximately 2 miles, then turn right onto Highway 22, drive about 4 miles, and turn right on Highway 390 and drive 6 miles to Teton Village Road. Turn left into Teton Village. Snake River Lodge & Spa is the first hotel on the right.
- From Jackson Hole Airport through Moose 12 milesLeave the airport and turn left onto Highway 191/189 for 3.6 miles. Turn left on Teton Park Road for 0.7 miles and turn left again onto Moose Wilson Road. Drive 8.1 miles and turn right on Teton Village Road. Snake River Lodge & Spa is the first lodging on the right.
- The hotel offers free guest parking included in our Resort Fee.
- We also offer 24-hour valet parking for $18 per night with in and out privileges.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Nearby Jackson Hole Attractions
- Teton Village | 0.2 mile
- Grand Teton National Park | 1 mile
- Jackson Town Square | 12 miles
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort | 0.2 mile
- Snow King Mountain Resort | 12.8 miles
- Grand Targhee Resort | 46.4 miles
- National Elk Refuge | 13.2 miles
- National Museum of Wildlife Art | 15.5 miles